Sunday, April 19, 2009

Quick Notes

I had a great day today and just wanted to note that in a blog. Carrie and I went to Amazing Grace this morning and it was some AWESOME worship! Then we heard about the trip to Columbia and they are really doing some amazing stuff through their ministries. Very cool. Also, they are planning a trip to West Virginia next year. Nanette turned to me and said she could see me doing it. Coincidence, I think not but I was thinking the same thing while I was watching the slide show from the Columbia trip. Then Carrie mentioned it again in the car and had her dad ask about how much it would cost. I think it is something Carrie and I should strongly consider doing. Very exciting, very cool.

Then we were treated to a true treat. FUDDRUCKERS!! Love their burgers. Haven't been there in years and let me tell you... it is still amazing. Love it.

My mom is in town because she just got back from her Chicago trip. She got Evie a nice "onesie", me a Wrigley Field baseball tee and Carrie got a new cheese grater (not from Chicago, my dad got it for her b/c he loves Pampered Chef and we were talking about getting a cheese grater and my dad has one from them and he will buy anything from Pampered Chef...and for good reason, it's good stuff. Plus he was buying himself a new knife I guess and remembered. Pretty cool I say.) So now Carrie can grate cheese more efficiently.

Now we are watching Juno and I've seen it a bunch of times so I can go all woman-like and watch the movie while being on the computer. I can't believe you women can do this with movies/shows you've never seen. I'm a single or no thought at a time man. Yes, I can think absolutely nothing. And I am not the only man who can do it.

What an Amazingly Great Grace Filled Day of Love! (AGGFDL)

Last Call
Update, I've changed our cable again... I decided to drop HD and then go back to the package I had before. Why? Well my TV is small enough that HD doesn't make a HUGE difference.... it still saddens me though. But...now I can watch the Tigers, Pistons and Red Wings again. I could do without it, but for only $5 more, I decided it was worth it. Another thing, I was becoming more obsessed with listening to the games on the radio then I was on TV... I think its okay... but check back in a few weeks when I lower it again.... I'm pathetic, I know.

No comments: